Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
Loactions: Abuja,Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Kano, Abia & Akwa Ibom
- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period.
- Liaise with community organizations, business associations, and individual entrepreneurs;
- Identify potential clients;
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment and default.
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client?s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan.
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process
- Arrange and undertake business site visits;
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation;
- Evaluate the willingness and capacity to repay of the client;
- Ensure an appropriate guarantee is in place and documented;
- Determine and present loan terms and conditions to credit committee.
- Participate in credit committees providing input on other members? loan proposals;
- Provide support to peers and others within Accion MfB in uplifting its values and policies.
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSC in Business, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Understand the local area where they are working
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills
- Ability to assess character of potential clients
- Computer literacy
- Independent worker; honest and of high integrity
- Experience in credit of financial service industry will be an added advantage.
- Prepare and present own loan proposals to credit committee.
- Develop relationship with each client to support the business success and cultivate loyalty.
- Monitor client business progress to identify any potential problems;
- Offer suggestions and referrals where appropriate and within company policy;
- Demonstrate a concern and build client rapport.
- Implement late repayment recovery procedures of Accion MfB;
- Achieve and maintain targets on portfolio at risk and loan loss;
- Emphasize the importance of on-time repayment with clients;
- Monitor repayment reports daily and client behavior patterns.
- Become knowledgeable and known in the assigned geographic zone.
- Build rapport with community, business associations and leaders;
- Be known and visible in the community;
Use the link below to apply on company website.