Family miraculously survives as fire from gas explosion destroys property in Ilupeju

Residents of idera street in Ilupeju, Lagos State were on Tuesday morning thrown into sadness by a gas explosion incident at house number 12.

The tragic incident with happened at 7:30am recorded no death, but property believed to be worth millions in Naira were damaged by the uncontrollabe fire wich burnt for hours before the arrival of the fires service.

An eyewitness, Oyinkansola, told CITI DIARY in a chat that men of the fire service arrived at the scene around 9:10 am., which was over an houre since the fire started.

READ THIS
Senator-elect stripped naked for 'sleeping' with politician's wife [video]

Family miraculously survives as fire from gas explosion destroys property in Ilupeju

“The fire stated when a gas cylinder exploded in one of the apertments in the building. Thank God no life was lost as the resident of that apertment had taken her children to school, but property worth millions in naira has been lost in the fire.

“The blast from the gas cylinder happened around 7:30 am, and this got other residents running to safety, thereby leaving nobody to help put out the fire. Majority of the people who live in the building are men.”

COMMENTS...