Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
Our customers are at the centre of everything we do. We want to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Are you a fresh graduate, young, vibrant and passionate about selling and delivering exceptional customer service at any scale? Then, it’s time to join the Proudly African and Truly International brand.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- A can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Customer centric
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Not more than 26 years old
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Guaranty Trust Bank Plc career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
VIDEO OF THE MONTH
Click HERE let’s have your story! Thanks as you support us by sharing this post.